Reports and Financial analysis
Good decisions are the result of reliable sources of information. Even if the chosen solution has certain weaknesses, it is good to know that, to minimize risk in the future.
A company’s financial management is a very important matter, especially in times of crisis. Business decisions made without a thorough economic analysis can result in serious consequences for the company. So feel confident when selecting our services.
The framework of our services include:
- Business plans
- Investment appraisal analysis
- Profitability reports: customers, regions and product groups
- Management reports from the fields of sales, inventory and receivables
- Planning and budgeting
- Estimates of revenue and expenditure of cash
- Other reports and analysis necessary for making economic decisions
- Analysis of “due diligence”
- Transfer pricing documentation.
Economic activity is related to the necessity of having by the company managers the up-to-date and structured information about the financial and operational situation of the company, possible risks and hazards. Bearing in mind that, in particular, young companies are often not able to hire a specialist in the field of finance, we offer a service called “outsourced controlling”, under which we will provide professional support in managing the business and financial and organizational decision-making.