Formation of Companies
Establishing a company in Poland, for example, “sp. z o.o.” (polish equivalent of a limited company) requires the completion of a number of documents and legal formalities, but also the coordination of these activities should ensure the business is able to begin activities at the desired time.
Our consultants and cooperating lawyers will provide you with advice and explanations at every stage of setting up the company.
By entrusting us with the organization of this process, you get the assurance that not only the registration process goes smoothly, but also that your business assumptions are taken into account for all organizational and legal issues, so that your project will bring you success and satisfaction.
Our services include the following:
• consultation meeting with the founders,
• preparation of the articles of association, including consultations and clarification of provisions incorporated in the agreement,
• organization of a notary to sign the articles of incorporation,
• completion and filling of application forms in the National Court Register
• Customer registration for VAT,
• monitoring of the registration process for the Court Registration (KRS), Regon ID (GUS – Statistical Office) and Tax ID (NIP) numbers.
Corporate Secretarial Services
Conducting business as a limited liability company requires compliance with the provisions of the Commercial Code and therefore subject to several formal obligations and procedures. We want our clients to feel comfortable and able to focus on running their business while entrusting us to carry out activities related to corporate administration.
We provide our services on a long-term basis and on-demand.
Corporate Secretariat Services include:
• support for the governing bodies of the company on matters of corporate governance,
• maintaining corporate share registries,
• keeping the minutes of the resolutions of the board and shareholders,
• assistance in coordinating Ordinary and Extraordinary Shareholders’ Meetings,
• the development of the resolutions for Board and the Shareholders’ Meetings,
• reporting changes in the articles of association to KRS.
Bearing in mind the best interests of our clients, concerning more complex issues it is always recommended to utilize the assistance of lawyers directly.
For more information about our services, training and opportunities for cooperation, please contact us at: email@example.com